Make a Claim

If you want to make a claim enquiry, please choose the claim type below so we can route your claim to the correct team. 

Historical Abuse Claims

Recovering compensation, justice and closure for survivors of historical abuse.

Recovery of Care Home Fees

Recovering compensation and fees for those who should not have been required to pay.

Mis-sold Car Finance

Compensation for consumers who have been mis-sold car finance including PCP finance.

Housing Disrepair Claims

Repairs and compensation for tenants with ongoing disrepair in their property.

Japanese Knotweed Claims

Compensation, removal and repairs for homes affected by Japanese Knotweed growing on their property.

Pension Transfer Claims

Compensation for those affected by Pension Transfer scams and poor transfer advice.

Data Breach Claims

Recovering compensation for consumers who have had their data breached or leaked.